Saturday, July 4, 2009

Suki @ dream come true

So sorry to u all .... still haven send u all Redang's photo, late send the sky sing k photo to yu lin, didn’t update the blog... haizzz... being so busy after graduate, tried to go all around, travel/play before start work, as I still free before this! but now, I am officially a OL. :p Office lady... :D

As u all know, I wanted to work in Sin Chew since longggg time ago. And now my wish come true, I'm working in Sin-chew as a web designer. My job scope = multitask; all about design in the Sin chew-i department will pass to me. In last few working days, I'm getting more familiar with wat I need to do, which include advertisement, flash, video, website... :D No more worry that I can’t fully utilize wat I hav learnt in FCM. I enjoyed my job and just love it. Everything is in Chinese, and this fulfils wat I wan: improve my Chinese – especially in writing. Just so match with wat I wan and I need! :D

My colleagues are very nice, my department got many people, a bit not used to it ( my intern company not more than 10 people.) the company building are big, will get lost if I walk alone. Luckily there are colleagues guide me walk around, show me the way, accompany me to human resource department for my epf acc & medical card & take photo for my staff card etc. My department just moved to new building(means my current working place) this week, so everything –table, chair, computers.. are new. The environment is great, canteen also nearby my office with nice and cheap food. I am the youngest in my department, but there are quite many young girls in my department, always go lunch together. :D

My working hour is from 10-6, some more there is no serious traffic jam, so i can wake up late a bit. Working life is so normal, always repeating the same routine every day. FYI, I need to work in weekends as well since there must be a designer in the department. My off day is on Friday in this week, and then following week will be off on weekends (2 days in second week). >< complicated...

Tomolo still need to work... @@ wan sleep le... More details will update or talk with u all when next gathering!!! :D miss u all ya...All the best yo~

3 comments:

  1. We both enjoy our work, good good! hehe, must meet at the end of this month, go makan and shopping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems that u are doing ur dream job.. thats good for u! :P I'm still looking for mine.
    agree with Kahyee, lets meet up and go out again :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa ur report oso not short~ XD hahaha...
    hmm ur condition oso good ,happy working ya suki~~!!XD

    ReplyDelete