Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kah Yee's first working experience

Hello, 38 girls! How is everyone?
Yesterday only I know the existent of this blog lor, so bad lar you guys, never let me know. Haha.

I think I am one of the first one who already working among you girls. Suki also working dy :D Since today no need to work, let me share a bit of my working experience lar.

I am currently working in SP Setia, top property/developer company in Malaysia, as
a multimedia designer. Last time I keep saying dont want to be designer , dont like to be designer....why now I become a designer ler? It is all very " jodoh" de....The company see my resume , thought I got experience one so they arrange interview with me coz they want experience people. During interview only they know I am fresh grad, but they like my attitude, so after 2nd interview, they hire me. That time I still thinking want or not, but since I dont have other interviews coming, and the pay and company benefits is very very good, so I thought of joining first.

But now I am very sure want to continue working with this company lor. They are very very friendly, 1st day, we got a small small orientation, all the newbies from other branch office like putrajaya, Kl, setia alam and puchong office hav to gather in corporate tower for small orientation. Then we go back to our own branch to work. There will be another 3 days orientation in August, that will involve whole Malaysia SP Setia new comers, new comers from whole Selangor, Johor, Penang and East Malaysia will come to the orientation. It is during weekdays so we no need to work! They will bring us go visit their properties like bangalow in Sri Hartamas, condo in Putrajaya, Houses in Setia Alam.....they said the master room of bangalow in Sri Hartamas is as big as a house! Kinda looking forward la.


Everyone who is new come in will got a buddy assign for you, the buddy will guide you everything like where to get our lunch ( company provide free lunch one) , where to park our car, how's the office culture ...etc. My buddy is a nice person, she taught me a lot of things. :D

Then yesterday one of the colleague birthday , they hav a small party for him. We put down our task and enjoy ourselve in the party lor. Got lots of food and chat with people there.

I think overall very good lor, I heard they say will got alot of company events one like badminton compettition, marathon competition, family day, orphanage visit and alot. During that time, we will got chance to meet colleagues from all over the Malaysia. And sometimes they will have like yoga class, drama class for us to join lor.

I enjoy my working la...I felt I am so lucky to have the chance working in there. But I dont know whether I can handle or not lor. Coz I am the first designer they hire. No one up there to guide me in terms of design . I am under Group Corporate Finanace, Management Information System department. I have 3 months probation, hopefully I can pass lor. Their benefits really good one, medical including my parents, free lunch, company share, buy house got cheap...I am very passion working there and hope I can pass the probation lor.

Oklar, sampai sini my report.So long, dont know you guys interested to read or not also. But just update you guys about what I am doing now lor. Paiseh I sounds like SP Setia's ambassador like that, lol. But I really happy working with them coz compare to my intern , it is a huge difference. Hope you guys enjoy what you are doing too! Suki! your turn write report to report to us about ur working experience... AND Wee, your experience in Japan too! Haha

5 comments:

  1. waaa kahyee~ i jz read finish only~
    happy for u la~ :D since u found such a good company~~! most important is the company environment and the people around you are so nice oso~ XD
    happy working ya, but take care of urself too :) got chance we meet again, i guess mostly is in august lela....XD haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kah yee's post sipek long~
    >< but great!!! happy working life...
    pretty office lady ... :D wakaka....
    all da best ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. good good.. kahyee, i guess design studio diff bah, so i guess hor actually company is like that one bah, last time my intern company almost same like urs, juz dun have buy house cheap lar.. haha.. and of coz sp setia a good company lar, my house is sp setia de leh.. muahaha.. anyway, take k nah.. :D muacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yulin : yeah, meet in august, come to our convo ya, bring flowers for everyone ya..muakakaka.

    suki : hehe, great that you started enjoy and forget about your short skirt.lol Gambatte together ya!

    Joanne : yalor, i guess design studio or advertising agency company's policy and structure very different. Agency and study no need wear formal, my company need very formal..but ok for me coz I wanna be pretty OL....hehehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah... a very long report haha.
    Wow, so good that ur company is nice and all friendly people around u. sure u having a great time working there. :D drama class? go join and prove ur skils!! haha, or u can open a dancing class? :P

    ReplyDelete