Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ice Age 3, anyone?

Hohoho.... How's everyone? Congrats to those who get to work d :)

Finally FA showcase is over d. The showcase is not that good..but not that bad also (atleast I had fun there, and the food is nice ha!) I have to start engine and hunt for jobs d.

I'll be KL for this moment until I get a job(I guess..)



I wanna watch ICE AGE 3! anyone? :P


Scrat's so cute!

haha. Im not sure of venue, date and time. but FYI, I will not be around KL on this coming Sun and Mon.


:D I really hope to meet up with u guys!


-car-

3 comments:

  1. aiyaaa, my co frens ajok me tomolo(wed) nite go to watch ady...>.<

    after i watch i give comments here la XD hehe...

    this time suppose can "顺顺利利" watch this movie ba, hopefully wat happened to "Transformer" won happen this time....=_= lol

    p/s : anyone haven watch Transformer de ma...? wanna teman yulin mui mui watch ma...? T_T sob sob~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg..xD serious?! T__T den who else wanna teman me go? haha u watch 2nd time la.

    ish ish i dowan spoiler 1st lin :P dun tell here *blek*

    btw, i havent watch transformer "gok" xD. Jom! hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. watch liao....

    NICE~!!!!!!

    laugh till i got sore throat when i got out from the cinema....coz cant stop laughing...XD

    can bring me go watch 5-7 times lagi oso nvm i think.....hahaha......XD

    ReplyDelete