Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1st Proposal from Vilili: Live Comedy! =3


Click to enlarge poster


丘雨锦(Director) + 程守明,范雯秀,蔡迪伸,李永升(Cast)

FYA... I'm not uploading this because I'm working at klpac loh ok! lol
But here's an upcoming Chinese show @ klpac (难得!) which I think D38B people may like!

Since I have freaking missed out the many outings planned by you girls... and since many of us were used to having this kinda drama thingy back in uni time... I'm thinking if you girls would be interested to watch this! And also gather-gather @ klpac?

Ciri-ciri of this show as follows:
- got lengcai + lenglui cast as you can see (boleh tahan?)
- damn entertaining & seriously absurd - it is 黑色荒谬剧, rare!
- damn reflective (kinda reflects ourselves cynically)
- DAMN TRUE ABOUT LIFE!

We can choose any day between 13 - 16 MAY (Thu - Sun), I can TRY to get us student price lah but no guarantee yet (shhh don't tell anyone I say this... btw our blog only a few of us can read right?). So please, please mark your calendar! Or else I donno when only I will see you girls liao. ;(

Come lah everyone! Come find my cute little face while you could enjoy a comedy!

*Anyways, it is definitely a high quality 舞台剧,if you're a drama kaki, do catch it!

5 comments:

  1. val, what's the on showing time? wanna know the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder u always send me audition info, u work in klpac~ haha~ sure will come n watch this show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i extract all the info from the poster liao =_=

    date & time:
    13/5(THU) > 8.30pm
    14/5(FRI) > 8.30pm
    15/5(SAT) > 3pm, 8.30pm
    16/5(SUN) > 3pm

    venue: KLPac, Pentas 2

    ticket price : RM33 / RM23(student,senior citizen =_=) lol
    group offer : buy 8 FREE 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mille is Yi Jun? Yea I am! I'm one of their publicists so I do help to update the website / facebook from time to time. Haha someone EXTRACT info some more! Thanks loh =3

    ReplyDelete