Friday, April 30, 2010

12 HOURS RAVE PARTY @ BUKIT KIARA, INDOOR ARENA

*updated* ( venue changed )

so peeps, macam mana? No more genting... :) sadnya ...

Hi Girls,

I get to know this rave party this morning ~~ ( I know I ‘m late, my colleague said I m so outdated … do you guy know this ? )

12 HOURS RAVE PARTY @ BUKIT KIARA, INDOOR ARENA

Is the same day for our clubbing night !! A lot of international famous DJ ,such as Mr.305 Pitbull will be one of the DJ of the night… yulin sure know him !! But we need to get ticket for it la .. ( and I don’t know whether the ticket still available or already sold out ). And geust entries are RM 188 and VIP entries are RM 248…. We can have a short trip to Genting as well… for more information, please click here .

BUT, the decision maker is still you guys … depend on the majority ….. else, will stick back to the initial plan….

I just need a party.. with you guys … HAVE FUN HAVE FUN AND HAVE FUN !!

My friends, I am exhausted. Please give me some strength to move on!! I need to long vacation!!

Namelist :
01 CHunJun >> ON~!!
02 Suki >> ON~!!
03 Yulin >> Totally ON~!!
04 Carlyn
>> ON~!!

05 SeeMin?? still considering :D
06 Gan?? working stuff,cant comfirm yet


Stella > off
Jo > off
Elyn > off
Wee > off,coz working clash
KahYee > off

10 comments:

  1. on la~ love rave party~ lastime I went A famousa de ~ shiok dao~~~~!!!!!
    lets go~ book a room at genting too~~
    hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. last few days, bennet got mentioned bout this in PLurk, gan oso know ady XD

    but it's same day with our plan,so i tot i sure cant go ady...XD

    today met all the girls at tropicana, we got discussed bout this~ i totally try to persuade everybody go liao de....im so ON ady, i said many times to them, IT IS A "once in a life time" PARTY~!! MUST GOOO~!! XD
    hahaha...

    Now, we wanna start estimate the budget 1st
    1) entrance ticket > RM188
    2) transport fees > we sendiri drive car go,share share
    3) hotel fees > ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cj, Yulin si beh ji dong when she knows about this news.. haha i also get influenced d, COunt me in also lor~ I also long time din go to genting d.
    If this plan really works, we shall plan for details d. :D

    waiting for 515~

    ReplyDelete
  4. if most of us is ok~ then I can juz book room online first~ if not mistaken, is about 78.88 for one room over weekend~

    Yesterday confirm de got---
    Yu lin, gan, wee, carlyn , Suki + CJ~
    Elyn said she worry bout too tired until monday work~ @@
    Joanne said she need go do visa + dont wan waste air ticket money twice in a month
    Stella not confirm yet~
    Kah Yee(but she got dance class on sunday afternoon) and See Miin no response yet~

    But if majority is ok then we fast fast buy ticket and book hotel le~
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry girls, I won't be there I think. Rave party not my kind of nature, I'm good girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cj, venue changed ady??
    so we nonid to go to Genting liao lo??
    (yeay budget cut~~ XD) hahaha..

    then, do u got lubang to get the tickets??
    the date is so near ady....>.< i scare tak ade ticket nia...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea.. changed to Bukit Kiara... and only one drink per ticket... so.. will not get drunk one ... :) i will go ticket access ask... ticket available there... but i not sure whether sold out or not already.... i will ask today !!! So lin, can you help me to ask around who want to go? confirm the amount .. sorry my schedule is so pack this week... THANKS !! ( i think if we go club that day, all club must be kosong kosong and no leng chai one... cos they all will go to the rave party ~~ )

    ReplyDelete
  8. wuiks, I tot the same tim? So much RAVE party in 1 day?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elyn > they change venue, so it's still the same party, not 2 different parties lai de. So, do u still wanna go?? come come i wanan take namelist liao :D im sure after sunday morning, u can sleep all-day, then monday everybody can go to work :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey girls,
    im not joining :P have fun

    ReplyDelete