Sunday, March 14, 2010

yuLin FYP + cJ bday~~ XD

let me come here release release some of my gan jiong-ness 1st~~~ >.< phuh!!

ok let me annoucement to all my dearest fren, my FYP submission date (although i know u all din ask me, but i insist i wanna annouce la~~ XD)

my 1st submission (soft cover thesis) will be on 14/4/10(Wed). so mean i only got 1 month (start counting from today) to finished my everything!!! >.< OMG!!!

then from 19/4/10-1/5/10 , 1 of these day would be my presentation day. if i can manage to finish my thesis on 14/4/10, i shouldn't be worry for my presentation la.

then final submission (hard cover thesis+CD) will be on 7/5/10(Thu). after i submit my FYP, voilaa~~!!! mean Celebration~!!!!

ohya, that day cj told me she wanna celebrate her bday this year in a club , she set the date to be 7/5/10(coz wanna choose thursday nite mar), so gam it happened to be after my FYP submission~!!! hahaha...go party for that nite is totally gam la!!! if it isn't for her bday party, oso should celebrate yulin finished her FYP la~~!! hahaha~~~

anyways, that would only be happening after 2 months from now. So, chill 1st~

then (i haven finished), after 7/5/10 FYP submission liao, i got Final Exam on 11/5/10(Tue) in the morning. but this isn't really in my consideration la..hhahahaha.....after party baru back to paper la~~ lol~~
*actually, i can study for it earlier de la, coz my hard cover FYP, i shall settle it by 1/5/10, coz need to send it to shop 1 week earlier to bind for the hardcover. so in the mean time, means i have time to study for my paper lo, from 1/5-11/5, 10 days, cukup la tuh~~ i never use 10 days to study for 1 subject b4 eh~~ XD lol

we know gan and stella are going to Thailand from 6/5/10-9/5/10, wish them having a great time there 1st ( although stil 2months to go....XD LOL)

8 comments:

  1. arrgghh.. i cant be there.. =.= i will be goin kl in april, will post the date here, hope get to see u gals.. =D yulin, better concentrate on ur fyp, dun dream about hol first lar.. :p take k everyone.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, me now heavy duty on my FYP, coz im totally very veyr slow in progress ady~!!! i jz shunbian wanna annouce bout the planning la ya~ XD hehe..ok la jo, u oso take care ya~~ when u're coming here during april then u post here bah~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Koh Yu Lin, i want to post this as well... open invitation... but i feel like too early and so paiseh to post it ... thanks yea... FYI, 7th of May is Friday.... so... cant be lady night.. cos the other day is friday leh.. working day.... but nvm... i will pay half for that .. (:P if too expensive )... Gan and Stella cant join, sad leh... or we make it 14 May... but Yulin, will u still at kl at that times.... and also celebration for Suki birthday ( can ajak Hao Seng as well ... May's babies :P) Please comment!! then we can plan ahead... i just feel so funny that, we actually need to plan for a clubbing 2 months before.. but for others... it is just a normal outing...

    Ppl, are you guy going to see our MS Ong Kah Yee's performance? is it this coming week?

    And ppl, i'll going to Taiwan soon ( not so soon also la.. november).. anybody want to join? budget RM 2000.

    Koh Yu Lin, good luck for your FYP ... HOLD it and we can go club club siok siok when everything is done... ALL THE BEST !!!

    Take care everybody !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Im going to watch Miss. Ong Kah Yee's performance this coming up weekend!

    ohya, coz actually is my exam end earlier la, 11/5/10 is Tuesday nia, i got 3 whole weeks to relax myself b4 my internship start. Lin CHun Jun u ask me 14/5/10(Fri) nite ar? Im OK de la~~ as long as u gals tell me earlier, then i will stay de :D

    FYI, my bro's wife last nite baru give birth nia, so my parent are going to stay at subang for 1++ month now. i have to see la, during May that time my parent at KT anot, if nobody at KT, i oso no go back de la.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chun jun
    p/s: the Taiwan thing u can post another new Post in here.
    i wanna know details, whether u follow "tourist's group" or we do research ourselves then go walk-walk/explore ourselves de...:D coz i heard RM2000....sounds like is follow tourist group de izzit? nvm, later on when u're free, u post details in another New Post ya :D tq~

    ReplyDelete
  6. bout the party invitation, we don so early go invite ppl la ya....XD i think we will scare/shock ppl away~ OMG~ XD lol

    jz that from now, u, Lin Chun Jun u start notice/choose which place is ur prefer 1 la ya~~ :D so till that time we terus go where u wanted.

    U got 2 months time to choose, long enuf la tuh~ hahaha.....XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha koh yulin , the way u write
    "chunjun
    p/s ....." is sound like when people write love letter during our ancestor's time. haha... ok... we can start plan ahead..... the taiwan trip is a free and easy trip.. the ticket + accommodation is about 1k... and i estimate to spend another 1k on makan and shop .. :P will tell u guy soon...

    back to work.... still in office... see you guys msg to calm down myself a bit .... :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm~ i wan to go taiwan! >"< especially with u girls!!!!! sure syok 1!

    The ticket can get cheap during promotion, tat day i saw only 600++. But not sure when is the next promotion. But i oso need to save my money dulu lar.. =3=

    hope to see u guys soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete