Friday, June 19, 2009

carcar dao!

yorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~

I miss everyone of u! all sampatsssss...
haha now si beh nuaka at KT! muahahaha..
usual stuffs everyday : novels(i read alot at home), facebook, forum, msn, tv, brownie..

Recently just brought back my milo from bengkel.
T__T and confirmed one of my hardisk is RIP. (byebye~~ T__T)
all my photos taken in Delta Year are GONE~~
no more Dennis O photos (arghh.. i collect till siao last time and now all GONE!)
Video clips and animation collections GONE
my installers GONE and more....

I will get delta year photos/animation/installers from u guys :D ok ya?

and mostly importantly,

THANKYOU!

be and bear with me all the time especially FYP period (you know what i mean^^)
and Sorry especially when i "complaint" (u guys know la xD)

I will go to back to kl soon.. must meet up la!


-carcar-

8 comments:

  1. yeay~ my car car is here liao.. haha.. :P everyone's name become like mine dy.. :P left yulin and kahyee.. :P chunchun, gangan, weewee, carcar, jojo, valval, yuyu or linlin (linlin abit ermm.. :p), kahyee then is either kahkah or yeeyee.. haha.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD yuyu n chunchun n yeeyee.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahhahahahaa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. please update brownies photos here lah! by the way did it blame you for not bringing me to see it? :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sejak bila got ppl call me yuyu 1...=_= lol
    but it's better then linlin la...hahaha >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. muahaha.. yuyu~~ but i still prefer you1 ling1.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think she still prefers us to call her ah lin lin lah.. let's stick to the old name! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually only u la, call me " the lin the lin the lin"......=_= lollllllll

    ReplyDelete